Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Blog's one year anniversary & Korean Fried Chicken & NKOTB


I would like to start today by thanking everyone who visit my blog. I started this blog a year ago from today. I can not believe that I was able to keep this blog for one year considering the fact that I had never be able to keep a diary.

A year ago, I was feeling very sad and didn't know if I can feel happy again. However, I can happily tell you that I am happier than ever and feels great every day. Back then, I had no idea that I will be feeling like this a year later :-) I appreciate for everything I have and everything I don't have. I am happy. My life is great.

There are many reasons that enable me to get my happiness back. For one, it was the time. Time heals many things slowly but surely. Second, my patient and loving husband who always stood by me and loved me for who I am. Also I appreciate my supportive and caring families in Japan and Germany and my friends who always makes me laugh.

And last but not least, this blog really helped me to bring happiness back to my life. I started this blog because I wanted to do something that I enjoy and make myself happy. The reason I was able to keep this blog for one year is because of you who come to read my blog. It is great to connect with all of you who live all over the world. I am always encouraged by your visits and wonderful encouraging comments you guys leave on my blog.

After I started this blog, I started to cook more and ever time I thought about my blog, it made me very happy. And I get really excited to see the blog visits grow over the year.

So I would like to thank you for being part of my life and bringing happiness to my life. Some people commented that they were inspired or learned something from my blog and that really makes me happy. I hope I am making all my readers happy as all my readers making me happy everyday. SO, THANK YOU! I will continue this blog and hopefully you will continue to support me by visiting my blog :-)

Well, that was a long intro but now I would like to talk about Thursday. I went to Manhattan to go to a concert. Before going to the concert, I wanted to have some snack so I went to this Korean Fried Chicken place called "KyoChon".  Click here for Kyochon's website.

A few years ago, korean Fried Chicken chains started to popping up in Manhattan. It was becoming popular and I always wanted to try but didn't have a chance until yesterday. Finally I got to taste those Fried Chicken!

Since I didn't have a camera, I don't have a photo of chicken. Sorry. But I had soy-garlic flavored wings and drumsticks with chicken croquette. It was quite good and remind me of Japanese fried chicken. However it was nothing special for me and I thought the price is a bit high. Well, it tasted good though so I guess it is OK.

Anyway, after that I went to a concert and enjoyed NKTOB! Do you remember New Kids On the Block? They are the boy band from early 90's.Yes, they are back! When I was a teenager (quite long time ago) I was so into them. I was still living in Japan but went to concert when they were in Japan and had all their CDs. Now they reunited a few years ago and touring so I decided to go this year. It was awesome. The concert hall was full of women who are in their 30's and 40's. Everybody was singing and screaming :-) I had so much fun!

I found this video on You Tube from the Thursday concert. Here you go. Enjoy if you used to like them.


Here is another video. This one is from the 90's. Back in the days.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your one year! Way to go and I am happy that you are happy!!! Sounds like you had a blast at the concert! Keep up the good blogging work and have a great happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Anniversary and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mausi,
    Congratulation for the milestone. Keep going. And always be cheerful :-) We all love your blog dear

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Looking forward to the delicious recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete