Friday, June 4, 2010

Carne Asada Salad

I had some leftover meat and salad from the BBQ, I decided to make Carne Asada Salad. We also had corn  so I throw that in for the color and crunch.

First, we barbecued this marinated carne asada from Trader Joe's. It is quite big.

For the salad, we had ready-to-use mixed salad and throw some corn and bell peppers and grape tomatoes. Then, we add sliced carne asada on top. This is healthy but satisfying salad. We used store bought balsamic vinegar dressing.


Oh, I also added my favorite! Avocado! Summer is the great time to eat fresh salad. This kind of salad is very satisfying and can be served as a meal. I like buying salad leaves here in the U.S. because there are so many different kind of salad leaves and you can make different kind of salad.

By the way, I still have some of these meat leftover in my fridge. I am wondering what I should make from it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment