Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shrimp with Roasted Garlic Pest Pasta


This is something I made before and loved it so I wanted to make it again for a while. Finally, I was able to make this again and as I remember, it was so delicious! (Click here for my previous post for the same dish)

This is another recipe from Food Network. One of my favorite Food Network Star is Sunny Anderson. Her recipe always seems quite easy and tasty. I also love her personalty on TV. She seems very positive and friendly. I would love to meet her in person someday.

Anyhow, the dish I made from her recipe was "Shrimp with Roasted Garlic Pest Pasta". This is easy to make with usual ingredients which you can find in a local grocery store and always comes out great. I mean, I love garlic, tomato, basil, Parmesan Cheese and Shrimp so this dish is full of things I like. For her "Shrimp with Roasted Garlic Pest Pasta" recipe, click here to go to for Food Network site. 



I also love the pine nuts topping. Yummy!

Speaking of nuts, there is this one nuts which I recently discovered and have been eating a lot. It is "Candied Pecan" from Trader Joe's.

I knew that they have candied walnuts because I buy them quite often for my salad but I found out the other day that they also have Pecan version.

I bought this since I needed pecan to make chicken salad sandwich . Recipe did not ask for candied pecan but I thought it will be nice with a little sweetness.

Then, I tried one before I use it for the chicken salad and totally fell in love with this product. It is so good. It is difficult to stop eating. I had to control myself. I will definitely buying this again when I go to Trader Joe's.

If you have a chance to go to Trader Joe's, please try this. It is really good snack!

1 comment: