Monday, November 8, 2010

Hijiki & Ground Chicken Fried Rice & Vegetable pork shrimp bowl

I made fried rice with some leftover from cooked hijiki (seaweed) and tri-color bowl. I add some egg also. Lately, I have been using some brown rice in white rice. I love white rice but brown rice is healthier so I try to add some brown rice when I cook white rice.


I also made another bowl dish with vegetables, pork and shrimp. It is mostly vegetables. I love this dish. I have to careful not to eat too much :-)

Lately, I feel like I have been eating more. I blame this with the weather. In Japan, we call fall season as appetite season. When it gets little chilly, your appetite increase and there are so many great ingredients in season.

There are many different kinds of pumpkins and apples. I would love to make pumpkin soup and make apple cake or pie to celebrate autumn. I don't like cold weather but it is nice to eat something warm when it is cold out!

1 comment: