Monday, November 16, 2009

Shrimp with roasted garlic pesto pasta

Welcome to 7th Kitchen!

On Saturday, I tried a recipe from Sunny Anderson. One of my favorite Food Network star. I like her show a lot because she seems very friendly and energetic and down to earth. Even though I like her show, I had never tried her recipe so this was first time trying her recipe. It came out really good! I really like this pasta. Click here for her recipe on Food Network website.

This pesto is really easy. All you need is cherry tomato, garlic, basil, Parmesan cheese and olive oil. I was amazed how good it tasted! and it goes great with the shrimp.


On Sunday, my old friend came to visit. I hadn't seen her for a long time. It was really nice to see old friends. It was really warm yesterday in NY so we walked on the beach and had a great time catching up. It is amazing how we can re-connect with your old friends with a new technology these days.

It is also a nice day in NY today. I hope it stays this way all through winter!




8 comments:

  1. yummicious pasta :-)Very tempting pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Those look fantastic and it sounds so yummy. I'd love to try this..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gulmohar,
    Thank you for the compliment. This pasta was really good. I am glad that I tried this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kothiyavunu,
    Thank you for the nice compliment. And yes. please try this recipe. It was easy and tasted really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Way to go.. the second picture looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nostalgia, Thank you for your comment. I also like the second picture. I used Macro function on my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mausi, thanks so much for watching and then trying a recipe. it is such a neat feeling to know people are out there watching and getting inspired. i'm honored to be invited into your home for smiles, stories and yummy food via food network. thanks again and i hope you continue to enjoy the new shows on the way. nice food photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sunny! Thank you for your comment. Good food always brings great smiles to my house! Thank you for sharing your wonderful recipe.

    ReplyDelete