Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks giving Potluck Party

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and we had a potluck party with some of our friends.

My husband made his famous Lasagna and I made California roll.






My California roll came out OK. I also had demonstration when people came and seemed like everyone enjoyed the demonstration of making sushi roll and also trying it themselves. Making sushi is kind of entertaining :-)






I love California roll and the best thing about it is that you don't need fresh sushi quality fish for this. You just need avocado and imitation crab!

So, people brought lots of great food also.

We had Potato soup which was really yummy and gave me a warm feeling inside :-)



Beef Kebab and Almond Pea rice with yogurt sauce. (Sorry, there is not picture of yogurt sauce) I love the combination of those. And the yogurt sauce was really really good!





For Dessert, we had custard pie (I forgot the real name of this dessert) and Tiramisu. Both of them were so good!





Oh, we ate so much! But that is what we do in Thanksgiving, right?

We ate from about 2:00pm until 9:00pm. After that, we went for a short walk at the beach. The walk was also nice.

I had a great Thanksgiving again this year and I am very thankful to have all these food and friends!

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving also.

Today is Black Friday and seems like many people are going for shopping. Now, it is time to think about Christmas and presents! Happy Shopping everybody!



2 comments:

  1. That was a great dinner for sure :-) We had a potluck dinner too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gulmohar,
    Yes, It was great. I think potluck is a way to go!

    ReplyDelete