Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spicy! Buffalo Poppers

First of all, I have to apologize for my misunderstanding. I thought Mardi Gras is coming up but it was actually already happened. Sorry about that :-) I changed the text accordingly :-) Thank you for letting me know.

Well, do you like Buffalo Chicken? My husband and I love Buffalo chicken. It is tangy and spicy and goes great with blue cheese dressing. I was watching Food Network's "Semi homemade" by Sandra Lee and found this recipe for Buffalo chicken. It seemed easy enough to make so I gave it a try.

If you would like to check out the recipe, click here for the recipe of Leboo's Buffalo Poppers.

This recipe is quite easy. I cut the chicken, coat them with shake & bake (flavored bread crumbs), baked in the oven then mixed with buffalo sauce.

Here is how it look when it is baked.

Here is how it looks after mixing with the buffalo sauce. Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing.
This is spicy but good. Normally, Buffalo chicken is served with celery but I didn't have it at home so I served them with asparagus. It is nice to have some kind of vegetable to cook your mouth off.

We had this for dinner but I think this is more like snack kind of dish. This snack will be great with beer when you have a super ball party or something of that sort. I am sure that this will be a crowd pleaser!

3 comments:

  1. Delectable is the word! Looks crispy creamy delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look great Mausi! I want to reach into my screen and take some! I will be checking out this recipe and trying it soon!
    Hugs & Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks perfect ... just like the store bought ones... love it!

    ReplyDelete