Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pork & Vegetable stir-fry

Welcome to 7th Kitchen!
When I buy a head of cabbage, I have to come up with a few dishes which used cabbage in order to use it up. I used a half of the cabbage for okonomiyaki but I still had the other half so I decided to make this pork and vegetable stir-fry.

I also added some carrots, bell pepper and bamboo shoots. For the flavor, I used some Chinese chili paste, miso paste, sake, sugar, water and soy sauce. It came out pretty spicy and good. It goes very well with rice.

This is easy dish and you can use any kind of vegetable which you have in your fridge. I couldn't use all of the cabbage yet so I still have to come up with another cabbage dish. I have about 1/4 head of cabbage left. Any good suggestion?

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I can eat this with more rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. This is spicy and need lots of rice to eat with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love to eat a spicy food. Thanks for sharing this recipe. I'm sure that I will eat a lot when this is our dish. I will now recommend this to my Mom to cook it for me.

    beef stir fry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edgar,
    Thank you very much for your comment. I hope you your mom was able to make what you liked!

    ReplyDelete