Monday, September 14, 2009

Balsamic chicken drumettes

Welcome to 7th Kitchen!

I wanted to try this recipe for a while but I couldn't find drumettes ever time when I go to supermarket. But yesterday, I finally found drumetts so I decided to try this recipe.

This recipe is from Giada Del Laurentiis and you can get her recipe from food network website. Click here for this recipe.

I tried a few of her recipe but so far I did not love the ones I tried. Hoverer, this one was the great recipe. I loved it. It is easy and tasty.

I only bought 1 pack of drumetts which only had 9 drumetts and they are pretty small so 4 and half drumetts each for dinner was a bit too small for us but it was great. I would make more next time. It has balsamic vinegar but also soy sauce so it is kind of like Italian Asian fusion., I think.

I think this will be great party food. The football season is coming and I am sure that there are many people who are panning to invite people over to watch the game. This will be the perfect football party snack. But be sure to make them plenty because this will go quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Anncoo. It is sweet and salty and tangy. It was really good!

    ReplyDelete