Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank you all 2009!

Today is the last day of 2009. I would like to thank all the people in my life this year. That include all of you who read my blog!

There are lots of things happened this year. I had many sad events this year but I also had great things this year. One of the great thing of my year was that I started this blog. I am glad that I started this blog and was able to connect with many people whom I would not have connected with otherwise. Also, I am happy that some of my family and friends love reading my blog and have a glimpse of what is going on with our life. (Mostly eating life :-) )

There are so many people whom I would like to thank but most of all, I would like to thank my husband for who he is and loving me for who I am.  I went through some tough times this year  and he also went through some tough times but we always had each other and that was blessing.

He was always by my side supporting me physically and mentally. I really really appreciate his patience and love and positive spirit. Just thinking about those things make me feel like crying because I seriously appreciate him. I hope I make him happy as much as he makes me happy.

I think our bonds got stronger this year because of all the things we went through this year. I am excited to spend new year with him and many years to come for the rest of my life.

I also would like to thank all my family and friends who have been in my life. I lost some family members and a friend this year but they are always in my heart and I appreciate them for being in my life and giving me great memories.

I have such a great family and friends. Thank you for all your support, laugh and comfort. My life is not same without you. My life is great because I have all of you in my life.

Last but not least, all my readers! I thank you for reading my blog and leaving nice comment. I will be cooking more and more next year! I am excited to share new food with you in 2010!

I really wish all of you a great 2010. Thank you for being in my life in 2009. I am very hopeful and happy for 2010!   Love you!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and Wishing All The Best In The Coming Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Anncoo! Thank you for your wish. Hope you will have a great year also!

    ReplyDelete