Friday, December 4, 2009

Chicken Tikka Masala

This is a dish I made a few days ago. Chicken Tikka Masala is one of my favorite dish and I normally use a package mix to make this dish. It is super easy. This one require only chicken, yogurt, butter and water.



It required 300ml of water but it also said 2cups. I did not pay too much attention so I just added 2 cups of water. However, I soon realized that 2cups here is 500ml. I was afriad that it will be too watery so I cooked longer to reduce some of the liquid.

It turned out great.





May be I should have added some celantro or something to make it prettire but I did not have them... 






I also cooked asparagus becuase I heard asparagus is really good for your health. I like it just boiled and eat them with mayonnaise. 





I think this will also be a great healty snack! I can not stop eating these asparagus :-)

4 comments:

  1. Mausi these pictues look so good! That is a great, healthy snack! I'll have to try the asparagus with mayonnaise though, I've never had it like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine,
    Thanks. Really? I always eat asparagus with mayonaise when I eat them on its own :-) I like it tha way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annco,
    I love asparagus. I would like to eat more asparagus so I need more recipes for asparagus :-)

    ReplyDelete