Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tyler's Ultimate Ratatouille








Hello! Welcome to 7th Kitchen! 
Yesterday, I made Ratatouille with Eggplants, zucchinis, cherry tomatoes and onions. I know it does not look too appealing but it taste really good. For me, this is a perfect summer dish because you can use different kind of fresh summer vegetables and you can also eat them cold. 

I made quite a lot so I will be eating this quite often this week. You can eat this with bread, couscous or pasta. It could also be a side dish. 

I used Tyler Florence's recipe for this one. He is one of my favorite celebrity chef. I have one of his cookbook called "Tyler's Ultimate". He also has a show on Food Network called exactly same for this book is from all the recipes he shared on the show. This recipe is on Food Network'd website. You can check it out from here if you like  Tyler's Ultimate Ratatouille . 






But I love the book because the pictures are very pretty. I love collecting cookbooks in general. I just love looking at all the wonderful pictures of food! I like Tyler's because I tried a couple of his recipe and it always come out very good. If you are interested in, here is the link for his book to buy from Amazon. 

  


I have so many cookbooks. I would like to introduce some of them in this blog sometimes. 
What is your favorite cookbooks? It would be great if you can leave some comments about your favorite cookbook!  
I participate this blog ranking site. If you like my blog, please click the link below. Thanks!
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings


1 comment: