Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Azerbaijan Food

Welcome to 7th Kitchen!



I was going to cook something delicious yesterday but my husband brought some food back so I ended up not cooking. It was Azerbaijan food! I love them. Until early this year, I have never eaten Azerbaijan food. I think it is somewhat close to Iranian food. (I am not sure so sorry if I am wrong). 

I love their beef and lamb Kofta kebab and also chicken kebab. And of course, I love dolma and babaganosh and all these appetizers. 



The food was really good. I can not wait to go back to the restaurant sometimes. 

After the dinner, I made Chai. I know it is indian tea and I should have made it the night before because we had indian food. Well, I just thought about it yesterday and did not think about it the night before. I had all the key ingredients for Chai at home so I made it. It was super delicious. I love all these spices such as cardamon, cloves, cinnamon, etc. I like my chai very sweet. It makes me relax and cozy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment