Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bagels with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese

Welcome to 7th kitchen!



Yesterday, we had some people over from the morning so we decided to have smoked salmon bagels for breakfast. 

We had chive cream cheese with it. I love the color of this plate. It is simple but it looks beautiful. We had this for breakfast but I think this will be a great dish any time of a day. 



We have 24-hours bagel store close by and they have many different kind of bagels. On weekend mornings, there are many people at this bagel shop buying bagels for their family. 
My favorite is sesame bagels. 



I thought about baking my own bagels but I found out that you need to boil it before you bake it and it seems quite lots of work especially in the morning so I decided not to bake it myself. 
Plus, when you have good 24-hours bagel shop close by, there is no reason to bake your own bagel. This bagel shop also have many different kind of cream cheese. It is always difficult to decided which cream cheese to try since there are so many. 



I like my bagels toasted. I think it taste much better when it toasted. My favorite is having chive cream cheese with smoked salmon on toasted sesame bagels. I also drizzle some lemon juice over the salmon and add little dill on top of it. Also, you can add tomatoes on it. It is so good!



Thank you for visiting 7th kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment