Saturday, July 4, 2009

Avocado Hamburger








Since it is 4th of July weekend, everyone around my house are having BBQ. We are planning to have BBQ this sunday with some of friends so we went to buy some ingredients during the day for Sunday. (I also bought a bicycle for myself!) 

We thought about going out for dinner but then decided to have BBQ at home tonight since it was such a nice day. The other day, I saw a picture of "Avocado Hamburger" and since then, I could not get my mind out of this image of Avocado Hamburger. So I decided to make Avocado Hamburger. 

First, I had Blue Cheese and White Wine. I like Blue cheese. (Some blue cheese I don't like but most of them I like). I wanted to have red wine but I didn't have it at home so I had white. Normally, I like blue cheese which is very sharp and strong!




Look at this height. It was very difficult to eat because I put lots of stuff in it. But it was really good! I love avocado also. I wanted bake homemade bread for this hamburger but I did not have time and energy today so I used store bought bums but this was pretty good. I bought them at Trader Joe's. 


I think it is great that we can have BBQ at home. It is easy and delicious. I love eating outside. 

Last but not least, I talked about "Taralle" yesterday but did not have picture to show you guys how it looks. So I took a picture of it. Here is it. It is a bite size Taralle. It's really good. I can not stop eating this!  


After dinner, we went to see fireworks. It was beautiful and nice night. 
Hope everyone if having great 4th of July weekend!

I participate this blog ranking site. If you like my blog, please click the link below. Thanks!
Food & Drink Blogs - Blog Rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment