Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chicken Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing


This is an easy pasta salad using store bought Italian Dressing. Originally, I found this recipe on the back of Pepperidge Farm Crouton Box and I make this sometimes in summer. The recipe uses less ingredients but I modified little bit by using what I had in my fridge and also I used the leftover roast chicken from the other night.

Chicken Pasta Salad
Ingredients
Roasted Chicken  200g (Cut into small pieces)
Shot Pasta            350g (I like tri-color Rotini for this)
Sun Dried Tomato   about 5 (cut into thin slices)
Grape Tomatoes      about 10 (cut into half)
Calamata Olives     about 10 (slice them)
Cereley                   2 stalks (cut into slices)
Basil leaves            about 10 (slice them)
Italian Dressing      2/3 cup
Parmesan Cheese   (Optional) as much as you like

1. Boil Pasta and let it cook a little bit.
2. Add all the ingredients above and cool it in the fridge. Sprinkle Shaves Parmesan Cheese on top before you serve.

Isn't this super easy? I like that I can use whatever I have in my fridge. Since I made lots of them. I have some leftover for bring it to the beach this weekend :-)

I think this is also great for a pot luck party when you don't have time and power to cook something complicated.

Today is Germany vs Argentina game. We are going to watch the game with our friends at a local bar. It will be a lot of fun!

Enjoy your 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Great ingredients in this salad. Way to go! Happy 4th to you, Mausi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow yummy colourfull pasta,luks delicious...

    ReplyDelete