Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sneak Preview From Germany

Hello from Germany. I have been eating quite a lot in Germany and taking lots of delicious pictures but I dont have much time to write about it. I will write all about what I ate here when I go back to NY but I just wanted to give you a sneak preview.

First, I have to eat Pretzel when I come to Germany. It is totally different from the Pretzel you get in NY. I love Pretzel in Germany. I normally don't eat too much bread but I like eating bread in Germany. They have really good quality bread here.

I heard that one of the things which Germans love to eat in Spring is White asparagus. It is a bit early for the season but we started to see some white asparaguses on market and my mother-in-law bought them for us and made this wonderful white asparagus. It was really good! I loved them!

We also went for a brunch with one of the family friend's house. The table setting was absolutly beautiful and we had a great brunch with a great people. It was really nice of them to invite us for this wonderful brunch.

These are just a few of the pictures from what I ate this past few days. I will be uploading more pictures and write about them when I come back to NY. Food here is great and I can not wait to show you guys everything I ate!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Pretzels too! Asparagus is not in season yet...but soon...beautiful brunch.

    ReplyDelete