Friday, March 19, 2010

Broiled Salmon and Germany, here I come, again!! :-)

We make this salmon quite often. We buy big piece of salmon from Costco and just broil it under broiler then sprinkle green onion or scallion and pour soy sauce and oil on top at the end.

I love salmon and it is very easy to find. Every supermarket has salmon. Simple dish like this depends on the quality of the fish so make sure to use good looking fish :-)

We like eating this with some Japanese rice.

Simple, yet good and you don't feel guilty about eating this :-)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to Germany for about two weeks departing today. I am so excited to see my family, friends and some new people.

I will not bring my computer so I might not be able to update my blog during my stay in Germany. If I have a chance, I will try to post a few times but I can not promise.

What I can promise is that I will be eating lots of good food and taking pictures of those and post them when I come back.

I hope it will be warm in Germany. It is super warm here in NY right now. I will bring this weather to Germany with me :-)

I hope you will not forget about me when I am gone. I will be back very soon!

See you soon!!!

7 comments:

  1. hi dear, love your salmon...i dont eat it but my husband just loves it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mausi,
    Enjoy your stay to the fullest and come back with many more such tasty dishes:-) Salmon looks so delicious.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM I actually have salmon in the fridge! Makes me want to cook it, despite it being 1130pm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious Salmon..enjoy Germany !!! We stayed in Berlin for 1.5 yrs and loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete