Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sundried tomato with vegetable pasta & Golden Globe

I found this one green bell pepper in the fridge. It was little bit wrinkled already so I had to use this. I did not know what I should make with this one bell pepper. I looked around and found onion, sun dried tomato, bacon and sun dried tomato pest. Pasta is the first thing it came to my mind. So I used this pasta with those ingredients I had at home.


The taste was OK. It was not excellent but OK. I guess I didn't like sun dried tomato pest so it might have been better if I have omitted that.

Here is the recipe.

Ingredients
Green Bell Pepper  1
Onion                     1
Bacon                     3 slices
garlic                      1 clove
Sun dried tomato     4~5
Sun dried tomato pest   1 table spoon
Pasta                      180g
Olive oil                 2~3 table spoon

1. Slice onion, cut bell pepper, bacon, garlic and sun dried tomato into small pieces.

2. In a large frying pan, add 2 table spoon of olive oil and then bacon, Saute until cooked. Then add vegetables except sun dried tomato.


3.  cook Pasta and drain.

4. Add sun dried tomato and sun dried tomato pesto into the frying pan and saute.

5. Add pasta into the pan and mix well.

6. Serve


On Sunday, I watched Golden Globe award and found out that Avatar won a best picture/drama category. The other day, I talked about people who want to move to Pandora after watching (click here for details) but this made me want to watch it again more. In 3D this time!

Anyway, personally I like Quentin Tarantino. I have not watched this movie "Inglorious Bustards" but I liked his movies in the past. Also, I like watching him talk on TV because he speaks so fast and so energetic. I can tell from how he talks that he really love making movies and he is passionate about it.
Sometimes it amazes me how he can be so creative. I think he is a genius.

Well, of course "Pulp fiction" is the most popular movie from him and it is also my favorite movie.
I think each character in this movie has very interesting personality and well developed.

4 comments:

  1. Sundried pasta looks good to me...nice click..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delicious, would like to grab that plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jagruti,
    Thank you for your comment. I love pasta! I can eat them everyday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Preethi,
    Thank you for your compliment. It was pretty good dish. But I would omit sun dried tomato pesto next time and simply add salt & pepper or tomato puree.

    ReplyDelete