Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy 101 Blog award




 I have received yet another award from my blogger friend Catherine from Living the Gourmet. It is very nice of her to think of my blog for this award. This is my 3rd award this year! Thanks :-)

Here is how it works.


There are four rules for this award:


1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!



So here is 10 things that make me happy :-) 
1. My husband 
2. My family and friends who are all over the world
3. Eating/Cooking/Thinking something delicious to eat
4. This blog
5. grocery shopping
6. Sunny Warm weather
7. Seeing vegetable grow in my garden 
8. reading a good book 
9. watching a good movie (with popcorn)
10. meeting people who are genuinely nice to other people


Well, there are so many other things which makes me happy but those are the things I just thought about. 


Anyway, I would like to give this award to following three blogs which I like. 


Camenberu from Camenberu.com


I hope everyday enjoy above blogs as much as I do. Thanks! 






10 comments:

  1. DEar Mausi, CONGRATULATIONS...Ur on a roll.Keep rocking, you deserve all these awards. Loved reading the 10 things about you.I've realized I've missed quite a few posts..Will be back and read them all. Especially the Chicken Jalfrezi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolly! Thank you so much :-)
    My Chicken Jalfrezi is cheating because I used Patak sauce... But it was really good. I would like to try making my own Chicken Jalfrezi someday! Thank you for coming to visit my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mausi,
    This is my first comment on your beautiful blog. Congratulations on your award, it was great reading about you...
    Cheers,
    Rachana
    rachanakothari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachana Kothari,
    Thank you so much for your first comment! I love getting nice comments :-) I will check you your blog! Come check out my blog again! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mausi,

    Thank you very much for this award. I'm so happy to receive it. Congratulations to you, too :) I'll update my page soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mausi- The intentions were good though. YOu tried making Chicken Jalfrezi with Patak sauce. That's a good start.You gave me a great idea for a post -I'll soon make this Chicken Jalfrezi on my blog and I'm sure with ur expertise u'll be able to make it from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emi,
    You are welcome! I am glad that you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dolly,
    Yeay! That's great. I would try your Chicken Jalfrezi if you post your recipe. I am already excited to make it from the scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Mausi for this award - even though my blog is an award free one, I appreciate your thoughtfulness :) P.S. Love your passion for food & can completely relate !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynda,
    Thank you for your comment. I love eating so much :-) I am sorry that I did not know that your blog is award free :-)

    ReplyDelete