Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

Katherine from Living the Gourmet  gave me a kreativ blogger award. Thank you so much Katherine. This is my first award :-)














So here is how it works.


Rules for accepting this award:
1) Thank the person giving the award
2) Copy the award to your blog
3) Place a link to their blog
4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award


7 things people don't know about me. 
1. I love drinking wine and cooking at the same time. 
2. I was a big fan of New Kids on the Block. (Jordan Knight) 
3. I love taking a bath. 
4. I can not swim well. 
5. I like hip hop. 
6. I like to read and write down the sentences I like. 
7. I am not good at any kind of sports. 


I would like to pass this award to my 7 favorite blogs below. 
1. Dolly at Curry and beyond
2. Mary at One Perfect Bite
4. Saju at The Novice Kitchen
5. Anncoo at Anncoo's hobby
6. Kothiyavunu at Kothuyavunu.com
7. Nostalgia and Gulmohar at Collaborative Curry 


Thank you! 

9 comments:

  1. Dear Mausi, Wish you a wonderful 2010. I'm so honoured and thrilled to receive an award from you. THanks for nominating me for the award. YOu made my Day...I shall pass it on to my 7 favorite blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mausi, CONGRATULATIONS on ur first award!!!!. Its well deserved .This is a great way to begin 2010. I'm so sorry, I was so happy and excited to receive the award from you, I hurriedly posted my above comment without giving you the deserved appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mausi! I am flattered that I was one of your chosen bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear mausi,
    Congrats and wishing many more to come..wish u & ur family Happy 2010.
    Thank u very much for remembering and nominating with me..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dolly,
    Thank you very much for your comment. I am so happy to hear that this award made you happy also. This is a great start for 2010, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Valerina,
    Thank you! Hope we will have a great 2010! Let's keep on cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mausi,
    Please also pick an award from my blog.~ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anncoo,
    Thank you so much for a lovely blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kothiyavunu,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful wishes. I also wish you and your family a happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete