Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ina Garten's Chicken with Shallot sauce

 I made this a while ago but I didn't post this so now I am posting this. This is a recipe from Ina Garten from Food Network. I like her recipes. It is clean and fresh and tasty. This is chicken breast with lemony cream sauce with shallots. If you like lemon, I think you will like this recipe.

If you click here, it will jump to the recipe of this dish. 

For side dish, I sauteed some mushroom. I love mushrooms. I can eat bowl full of mushroom like this. My husband is not a big fan of mushroom but since I love it and I use it all the time, now he eats them without saying anything :-)

This chicken looks really good and taste very fresh and sophisticated. I think many people would like this dish. In recipe, it called for skin on boneless chicken breast. Since I couldn't find such a thing at a supermarket, I just used skinless boneless chicken breast but it came out good.

I hope you will try this recipe since it is so easy and simple!

2 comments:

  1. Delicious looking chicken meal. Very tempting pics.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Deepa,
    Thank you for your nice comment! This is simple yet delicious dish! Also, thank you for your compliment on my picture. I am trying to get better at taking pictures. I need more natural light to make it better but I normally take pics of food at night so it is difficult in winter time :-)

    ReplyDelete