Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sushi Rolls

This year, Avocado price was quite expensive up till now and I didn't want to spend $3.00 for an avocado but now it is getting cheaper so I am enjoying avocado a lot lately. By the way, did you know that if you want your avocado ripen fast, you can put them in a brown paper bags and it will make it ripe faster? I learned this from a stranger at supermarket and I tried it. It really works! Ever since then, I always keep at least one brown paper bag at home.


Anyway,one of the way for me to enjoy avocado is California roll. I hadn't made sushi rolls for a while so I decided make sushi rolls and enjoy avocado. I also made tuna salad roll, smoked salmon and cream cheese roll and spicy shrimp salad roll.

All of them tasted good but my favorite is California roll. To my surprise, my husband liked Smoked salmon cream cheese roll the most.

Making sushi roll is very tiring. Maybe because I am not used to it. I always get exhausted and also I make way too much of them.

Well, I love eating sushi. I wish I could get really fresh fish around here so I can make some fresh fish sushi at home. Well, the good thing is that we have really good sushi restaurant in where I live so I can always eat fresh sushi whenever I want. I love these American creative sushi rolls.

Anyway, I invited some mommy friends today to my place and had play dates. I invited three mommys with their girls so we had 4 babies at our place today including my son. It was so much fun! So there are 7 ladies and 1 boy (my son). My son was happy with all these ladies around him.

I am very happy that I found some friends with babies. It is nice to talk to them and ask somethings when I am not sure about things. We can help each other! This is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment