Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Paprika Cauliflower Soup

I saw this soup in some magazine and wanted to try it out. It looks kind of spicy but I used sweet paprika so it is not spicy at all.


This soup also have some dumpling in it. Since it looks quite similar to cauliflower, it is difficult to differentiate between cauliflower and dumplings.

Personally, I was not too keen on the dumplings. Maybe it was the way I made it but I wasn't really sure how it supposed to taste and also how it supposed to be on texture. I think mine was somehow little bit off.

Anyway, the soup tasted really good and my husband loved it also. So everything is good!

It is already end of November and the weather is getting colder (well, today was kind of nice and warm though) so I will be making more soups in the winter! It is a great way to use leftover vegetables and keep your body warm. Actually, this cauliflower was also leftover from the baby food I made for my son. I didn't know what to do with it so I just made this soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment