Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rachel Ray's Orange Balsamic Glazed Chicken

This is a recipe from Rachel Ray which I saw on Food Network the other day. It looks so easy that I had to try it. It is sauteed chicken thigh with orange marmalade and balsamic vinegar glaze.

For Rachel Ray's "Orange Balsamic Glazed Chicken" recipe, please click here to go to Food Network website. 


First, season the chicken and saute in a pan.

Flip them and cook more.

Meanwhile, mix orange marmalade (Since I didn't have orange marmalade in my fridge, I used apricot marmalade instead), balsamic vinegar (I used white balsamic vinegar instead of regular balsamic) and chicken stock in a bowl.

When chicken is cooked through, add the marmalade mixture and cook until the sauce thicken.

At the end, add chopped scallions.

That's it! I served with rice and salad.

It was so easy but very tasty. I like the sweet and tangy taste. I will definitely make this again. Maybe I will use orange marmalade next time. But apricot was good also!

For the detailed recipe, please visit Food Network's website, Rachel Ray's Orange Balsamic Glazed Chicken recipe. Click here to go to the recipe. 

Rachel Ray is famous for 30 minuets meal which you can make under 30 minuets. I have not tried many of her recipe but I think all of her recipes are great especially when you work all day and can't spend time to cook but you want to have a good meal at home. I would like to try her other recipes also :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment