Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oven Roasted Brussels Sprout with Oinion

I had some brussels sprout in my fridge which I need to eat somehow. I have seen people roasting brussels sprout so I decided to roast them in the oven with some sliced onion and chopped garlic.

Oven Roasted Brussels Sprout

Ingredients
Brussels Sprout    about 10
Onion                   1
Garlic                   1 clove
Olive Oil              3 Table spoons
Salt and Pepper    1/2 tea spoon each


1. Preheat the oven for 370F. First, cut the brussels sprout into half. Slice onion into thin slices. Chop garlic. Then, in a roasting pan, add all the ingredients, sprinkle olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix and coat them well.

2. Throw them into the oven and roast for about 20mins. When it is charred, it is done.

3. Enjoy as is or as a side dish for your main course.

I love using oven for cooking. It is so easy. You can just throw things in the oven and put a timer on and do something else while it cooks. I think vegetables get extremely tastier when it is roasted.

I don't buy brussels sprout too often but I really liked this easy dish. I think I will be buying more brussels sprout this year :-)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know name of this vegetable(Brussels). I usually buy this but didn't know what to call this. Recipe is really nice. Looks lovely

    Cook Healthy

    ReplyDelete