Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cobb Salad

Cobb Salad is pretty popular salad in the U.S. I had it the other day at a restaurant and I loved it so I decided to make it at home for dinner.

Normally, you also need cubed cooked chicken, feta cheese and boiled eggs but I didn't have chicken and feta cheese so I skipped it and I used sharp Cheddar cheese instead of feta cheese. I also forgot to add boiled egg....

I used crispy bacon (microwaved for about 5~10mins), avocado, tomato over chopped Romain lettuce.

For dressing, I mixed Dijon mustard, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, fresh garlic (grated) and Worcestershire sauce.

My husband absolutely love this salad. He even said that this might be the best salad he had ever had. I was so happy to hear that. This is so easy but looks pretty and taste great. Plus, it is very satisfying meal.
Next time, I will try to remember adding boiled eggs. This must make it look even prettier. I recommend this beautiful Cobb salad for your next meal! LOVE IT!














1 comment: