Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Juicy & Super Tender Baby Back Ribs

Lately, I am blaming the heat for not cooking hot food. On the weekend, we had Baby Back Ribs in order to enjoy summer with fresh corn. Normally, I can only find big size ribs so I don't cook ribs too often at home so I try to eat them when we eat out sometimes however like anything else, cooking ribs at home is much economical and it is fresh and taste good.

When I make ribs, I use this recipe which I found at All Recipes while back. I tried it once and fell in love with this method so I use this recipe every time I make ribs at home. Only thing I changed is that I grill the ribs for a few minuets each side at the end to make a nice crust.

Here is the recipe I used from All Recipes. Click here to go to the recipe.


It takes a long time to cook but you just put them in the oven and you don't really have to do anything. The result is tender and juicy meat which fall off the bones. It is well worth the time.

Also, we boiled some fresh corn. These corn was incredibly sweet. We were so suprised how sweet this corn was. And it was only 50 cents each! I have to get more of these corns since I use corn for my salad all the time. It is a huge different from the canned corn.


Since we had been eating cold food a lot lately, it was nice to eat some hot food. My husband loved it also. It is already August so we should enjoy BBQ as much as we can!

I hope you guys try this ribs. I used store bought BBQ sauce so it is super easy but super delicious. I am sure your family or friends would love it if they live ribs. Enjoy!

It is still quite hot and sticky here in NY. I have a feeling that we will be eating cold food again for a while :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment