Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am in Japan!

Hello everyone!

I am in Japan right now. I arrived Tokyo and then went to my grandparents' graves next day. My grandparents' graves are in west side of Japan. I took bullet train and stayed there for a few days. My uncle and aunts welcomed us and too us for a sightseeing also.

Since the place is close to the ocean, they are famous for fresh seafood. We had a lot of fresh seafood!

I took pictures but I forgot to bring the cable which connect camera to the computer.

I came back to Tokyo yesterday and now I am going to enjoy Tokyo. There are so many things I would like to do and eat during this stay. I am so glad that I came. I will be meeting many of my friends and I will spend some time with my family also. Everybody is excited that I am back :-)

I should use my sister's camera so I can upload some pictures.

It is so warm here in Japan compare to NY. I only brought warm clothes so I have to borrow my sister's clothe. It is nice to have sister so that we can share clothes.

My sister is planning to take a day off next week. We are planning to go to Disneyland. I love going to Disneyland. It makes me feel like a kid and I forget about all the worries and sad things.

I am excited to do all the things I wanted to do while I am here!

8 comments:

  1. I am sure this will makes you an enjoyable and a memorable trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have great time in Japan! Enjoy eating delicious Japanese food, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like a great time in Japan. Have fun and please do take some pictures for the blog. *clap*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good time there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anncoo,
    Thank you for your comment. I enjoyed my Japan trip. I ate too much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emi,
    I ate so much Japanese food. I think I am OK for a while without any Japanese food. Everything tasted so good in Japan even non-Japanese food tasted really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Anonymous,
    Thanks for your comment! I took some food pictures in Japan. I will post them so please check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pete,
    Thank you for your comment. I had great time in Japan. I am also happy to be back to NY! I will post some Japanese food pictures which I took in Japan so please check them out!

    ReplyDelete