Thursday, October 8, 2009

Garlic noodle and Avocado salad


Welcome to 7th Kitchen!

Last night, I finally felt like cooking so I made garlic noodle and avocado salad. This garlic noodle recipe was send by my friend a few weeks ago and I bought the ingredients last week to try it.

My Friend's friend found this recipe on the Internet. There is a restaurant called "Crustacean" in SF. When I was living near SF, I did not know about this restaurant but I found out about it after I moved to NY. This restaurant is famous for crabs but their garlic noodle is also famous. And someone created this recipe to re-create the garlic noodle from Crustacean restaurant.

I have never been to the restaurant so I am not sure how close it is but it tasted really good. It require quite lots of butter and garlic so it was very buttery and garlicky. I really liked how it taste. Now, I just have to go to SF and taste the original :-)

I also made avocado salad with it. I just cut avocado and pour balsamic cream which I found in a super market in Germany. This balsamic cream is very thick and creamy. I think I use this for many different dishes.




After the dinner, we had strawberry for dessert. It was a good dinner but I was not feeling too well after the dinner. Maybe because I have not eaten too much this past few days and I just ate a lot all of a sudden. Or maybe the noodle was too rich. Well, it tasted good when I was eating. And my husband also liked this garlic noodle. He did not have any problem after the dinner.


I am glad that my appetite is coming back.


2 comments:

  1. Your garlic noodle and avocado salad looks delicious! Makes me just want to grab it from my screen! Thanks for following me! I am now following you as well and will be keeping up with your site! happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine,
    Thank you for your compliment. I am trying to figure out best way to take picture of my food. Thank you for following me also!

    ReplyDelete