Sunday, August 16, 2009

NY! I'm home :-)


Welcome to 7th Kitchen!


I am back in NY from the two week Germany and Italy trip. We did a lot during this 2 weeks and we enjoyed our vacation. I experienced, saw, ate, bike and walk a lot in this trip. I took so many pictures and I don't even know which picture I should upload for this blog. There are so many beautiful pictures I would love to share with all of you. 

Today, I just wanted to say that I am back and I would like to thank all the people who visited my blog this past two weeks despite my very few upload. I will be writing and uploading pictures from my trip next week so please come visit again to read and see more details about my trip. 



Germany trip was lots of nature. I think Germany is a beautiful country with lots of nature. We did tandem bicycle tour in the nature with our parents in Germany. It was just so beautiful. I love the colors of grass and all the sheep hanging out relaxed. We also had a lady bug attack during the bike ride. There were so many lady bugs. I think we got so much luck from this. It should last for our whole life! 



We went to Venice and Verona and surrounding area in Italy. It was hot and lots of people but it was so beautiful. Those old looking cities is just a perfect picture. It is amazing that you don't see any modern looking building in the city like Venice. It makes you feel like you have time tripped to the old era. 



Well, so many things to write and so many pictures to go through. I will be really busy next week! I hope you will come visit my blog again next week to read about my trip and I hope my pictures will bring a piece of Germany and Italy to you :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment