Sunday, June 21, 2009

Shopping at Costco

Yesterday, I went to Costco and bought some stuff which I needed at the house. I love going to Costco but normally, I can not buy food there because the portion is just too big for 2 people household. I think it makes a lot of sense when you have a big family or if you share with some other family. 

Nonetheless, I love going to Costco. Every time when I go to Costo, I buy Salmon but yesterday I bought Mussels for the first time. I would like to steam this Mussel with White wine and maybe coconut milk and cilantro and curry. I love the Mussels at the "Spice Market" and also "Markt" which are the restaurants in NY. I am hoping that I can make something similar to their Mussels. 

At Costco, we also had lunch because we were starving. We had a hotdog and chicken bake. I was surprised how cheap those food were. 

I was going to make the Mussels for dinner but I helped my neighbor to put their air-conditioner on their window and they asked me to have drinks with them afterwards. So I joined them for drinks and we ended up having dinner together at their place. We ordered Sushi and had a great time together. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera so I don't have a photo of Sushi... 

Well, I feel a little hangover today after all the drinking from last night. But I would like to make that Mussels and upload the photo tomorrow! Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment