Friday, February 4, 2011

My mom's Pound Cake

I made this pound cake before and I posted recipe in my old post. (Please click here for that post)
I realized that I hadn't made this pound cake for a while so I decided to make two of them and bring one to my friend.

My mom used to make this pound cake quite often when I was little so for me, this is mom's pound cake.

The edge is somehow looks like ribbon but it tasted really good and I think the color is perfect.


This time, I used cake flour so it seemed moister than before.

I like eating this cake while it is still warm. It was really good. I love this pound cake.

My husband loved it also and he ate a few slices as his lunch.

This is such a simple cake yet very buttery and rich. I love the smell of cake in my house. It make me feel very happy. If you like simple cakes, please try this pound cake. It is so easy and very tasty.

1 comment: