Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wonderful Dinner with our Landlord

Last weekend, our landlord invites us for a dinner at the restaurant near our place since their daughter was singing that night at the restaurant.

Their daughter is a great singer and my husband and I went to see her sing once and loved it so we were super excited to see her sing again. She sings many different kind of songs but my favorite of that night was when she sang "Don't know why" from Norah Jones. Her voice is so soothing and I wish I could sing like her. Her husband and her daughters were there also. I met her daughters so the fight time but they were so beautiful like their mother. They are one good-looking family.

Anyway, dinner with our landlord is always fun. They makes me laugh so much.

The food was pretty good. I ordered salmon. There are so much vegetables and you can't really see the salmon but there is huge salmon piece underneath.

My husband ordered pasta.

 One of the landlord ordered Osso Bucco. Looks good!

We also had pumpkin ravioli for an appetizer but I forgot to take picture of that.

After dinner, we had cakes.

Key lime pie.

Carrot Cake.

Cheese Cake.

Before we start eating, we had a toast and our landlord gave us such a nice, heart-warming words. It also made me cry. It has been 5 years since we moved to NY and we have been living in the same house. We are so thankful to have such a nice landlord who are very supportive and understanding. I am very happy that our feelings are mutual and hope we will keep this great relationship for the years to come.

After the dinner, we moved to the bar area and enjoyed their daughter singing.

It was such a nice night and I really enjoyed it. It made my heart so warm and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment