Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Strawberry Dreamy Cream Cake

I was looking through this book which I borrowed from the library the the other day and found this cake which seems very easy so I decided to give it a try.


The cake I made is the one which is one the cover of the book.

Actually, this cake is just putting together store-bought ingredients so no baking at all.

I just had to buy already made angel food cake from a store and frozen whipped cream, vanilla pudding mix, canned crushed pineapple and strawberries.







I bought this angel food cake from a local supermarket.

Slice strawberries.

Mix crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding mix.



Add frozen whipped cream to it.


Then, cut the angel food cake into three layers and decorate with cream and strawberries.


This is how it came out.

This is super easy and pretty good but I would definitely make my own angle food cake and whipped cream next time. After all, homemade is much better, I think.

After keeping it in the fridge for overnight, it is time to eat.

Well, I like the idea of putting crushed pineapple into whipped cream.

I found the recipe for this cake on-line so if you are interested, click here for the recipe.

My angle food cake was a bit dry but if you can find good angle food cake, you can definitely use it. This is such an easy cake and looks very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment