Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I made a few years ago

Yesterday, I made Okonomiyaki which I make quite often and nothing special to this blog anymore so I would like to upload some of the things I made a few years ago.

First, this is chicken roll with tomato sauce. I don't even remember what I put inside but it looks pretty good. For the side, I made potato gratin which I love.

Next one is corn salad. I think I dressed this salad with cilantro sauce. This salad is very colorful with some red and green pepper. It is perfect summer salad.

This is one of my favorite dish which I made in my life. It is swordfish with coconut curry sauce. When I made this dish, I was so surprised how good it was. I think it was a recipe from Wolfgang Puck. I was sure that I will be making this dish more but I realized that I haven't made it since then. It might be time to make it again!

This is safran chicken dish. I think this was a recipe from Giada de Laurentis from Food Network. It was lighter than I thought it will be. It was pretty good. Looks pretty also.

This is pumpkin soup which I made with milk. It is very mild tasting and great for winter season. This dish made me feel cozy and warm.

Last dish is blueberry cheese cake. This is a recipe from my favorite chef Tyler Florence. It is a bite size cheese cake and so yummy and cute!

Sometimes, I like watching some of my old food photos. It motivate me to cook more and try something new. What should I made today? It makes me feel so happy and excited to think about what I am going to cook next!

2 comments:

  1. All the dishes look soooo delicious...Yum!

    Pushpa @ simplehomefood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and tempting spread...makes me hungry..

    ReplyDelete