Thursday, March 3, 2011

A precious Baby!

Some people might had been wondering what happened to me since I had not updated my blog for about two weeks.

Well, I just had a baby boy about two weeks ago! In the U.S., you stay in the hospital about two days after the delivery so I came home after two days and my husband and I had been busy ever since.

First week was really tough because my body was still recovering and I had pain everywhere in my body. It is getting much better now though.

We are learning a lot everyday and it is absolutely wonderful to have a baby in my arms.

It was not an easy road for me to get to this point and finally hold my baby in my arms so I am overwhelmed with joy and happiness. Waking up and feeding him every three hours is tough but I am so happy to have this baby!

So I haven't been cooking at all. I hope I will get back to the rhythm and get back to cooking sometime soon and start blogging again.

Thank you for checking my blog even though I hadn't updated for a while. I will come back and update again when I am ready to cook again. Meanwhile, the post might be not as frequent as it used to be but please keep on checking!

I just wanted to let you know this happy news with you and also wanted to explain why I hadn't been posting lately.

It is quite a joy to look at your baby. I can look at him for hours and never get tired of it :-) I guess every parents feel the same way.

Anyway, hope everybody is doing good. Thank you for coming to check out my blog every day! I hope I can start cooking and updating my blog sometime soon!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope he is doing well and fitting in just fine. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations!! I am so happy for you. Look at those little toes. How adorable.
    Take care and congrats again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cograts Mausi,
    Enjoy motherhood which is very satisfying and glorious period. Don't worry about blogging, we all understand it's a challenging job to cope up with a newly born baby

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! Enjoy every minute with your little bundle of joy, will look forward to reading more when you have time (IF you have time!)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mausi...Congratulations!!! I'm glad I visited ur blog and stumbled upon this awesome news..Take good care of yourself and enjoy your precious baby...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for nice congratulations!
    I am doing great and the baby is perfect! He is growing so fast and I cherish every moment with him. I haven't been cooking much lately but I am starting to feel like cooking again. Hopefully, the baby will start taking longer nap and I can start cooking soon. I don't know how everybody do everything especially with more than one kid!

    ReplyDelete