Monday, July 9, 2012

Tyler Florence's Chicken Francese


It had been really hot here in NY for the past few days and it had been quite difficult to motivate myself to cook in this heat. It is nice and cool today so I think my motivation for cooking is back.

Anyway, so I had been trying to cook something which require less cooking time on stove or oven. I made this chicken francese which doesn't require standing in front of the stove for a long time.

This is quite an easy yet delicious dish using chicken breast. You just dredge chicken in flour and egg and fry them. Then, cook lemon with wine and put the chicken back to the lemon sauce. I added mushroom since I had mushroom at home but the recipe did not require mushroom.

Lately, I get lots of cooking ideas from Pinterest. I love looking at food pictures on pinterest. Pinterest is something like a online scrapbook which you can pin your favorite pics and organize them by categories. If you haven't try it and are interested in, click here to go to pinterest site.

Anyways, this is one of the dish I found in pinterest. I went to the original site of the pic and found out that the recipe was originally from Tyler Florence who is my favorite! So here, I link to Food Network site for his Chicken Fracese recipe. Click here for the recipe. 

I also found out that there are some people out there who pinned some pictures from my site to their pinterest board because they liked it! I was so happy to find out that there are some people who like it enough to pin my photos to their board. So, if any of you who like any of my picture on my site, you are more than welcomed to pin it to the pinterest board!!! Thank you for those who did already :-)

Well, back to Chicken Francese. The recipe asks you to pound the chicken to make it thinner. This resulted in the huge Chicken Francese as you can see in my pic.

I think you can easily feed three people with two chicken breast. Anyway, my husband loved this dish since he loves anything lemon. This is a great summer dish because of the fresh lemon sauce!

If you like lemon, it is worth trying this dish! Enjoy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment