Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Eva Longoria's Chicken Tortilla Soup

I made something new from Eva Longoria's cookbook which I borrowed from library.
This is the book.




There are many Mexican dishes which I would love to try in this cookbook and Chicken Tortilla Soup was one of them. I still had some of the Tortilla chip topping which I found at the local supermarket the other day so I wanted to use this also.

I had Chicken Tortilla Soup a few times before but I had never made it myself. It has avocado and crunchy Tortilla in it. It is all the things which I love in it.

This is the Chicken Tortilla Soup which I made from Eva Longoria's recipe.

Does't it look great? It tasted great also. Well, after I followed her recipe, I arranged little bit by adding some cumin powder, garlic powder, chili powder, corn and sour cream.

By the way, the chicken I used for this soup was the leftover chicken from the night before. I made roasted lemon chicken which was too hard to eat so I thought about remaking this chicken into something else. This chicken soup was the perfect solution for my chewy chicken.


I will post about that roasted lemon chicken some other time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment