Thursday, August 28, 2014

Caprese salad



Yes, it is salad again! This is very pretty and easy Caprese salad (Tomato and Mozzarella salad). I Love Caprese salad and my husband loves it even more. 

You can use any kind of tomato and mozzarella but in here I used mini tomato and these small mozzarella called "Bocconcini". These are about same size so it looks beautiful and easy to each together. I julienned basil and sprinkle over. 

For dressing, I simply used white balsamic vinegar and olive oil. (I know, it seems like I only use those two as salad dressing lately..) 

This is quick and easy beautiful salad you can eat as a main with bread or as a side of your main dish. 

Those small mozzarella balls are addictive. I couldn't stop popping into my mouth while I was making this dish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment