Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and had a great start into 2014. We sure did!

We invited some friends over to our place and had a Japanese New Year's Eve. It is very traditional to eat soba noodle for New Year's Eve so I made soba noodle. Also, I made some Sushi.

I was not sure if my friends like sushi and soba but they loved sushi and soba! I was so relieved. I made banana pudding for dessert. Everything went well and our son loved having guest at home.

He even stay up till midnight to celebrate new year.

It was a great start to a new year and it was a wonderful fun night. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends to spend New Year's Eve with.

Every time someone stand up to go somewhere, our son was worried that they are going home so he kept saying "I don't want to say bye bye".

Anyways, we had a wonderful time and we wish 2014 will bring lots of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment